Googalytics
Google is incredible in so many ways. They help me find things on the innerwebs, keep my Blackberry contacts and calendar in sync (thanks James!), help me get from here to there, from home to work, and tell me a little bit about who checks out Team Vazac. Vazaphiles, if you will. No? VazacSupporters. Vazeurs. Vazacoggers. Whatever.
I was pretty sure my only readers were James and my mother, but I guess not!
Anyway, who do I know in France? And who do I know in Michigan (which is lame like France)? And Pennsylvania? Who let THEM have the Internet?
And really? SIX times more people use Yahoo! over Google? Really? Really.
People still use Internet Explorer? Say it ain't so. People know there are other better options, right?
All of that is great, but the thing that blows me away is that SEVEN PERCENT of the hits are from DIALUP. Am I reading that right? Could that mean from mobile devices? I hope so. Otherwise, I'm going to track those people down, and take away their computers.
Sidenote: should I be embarrassed that I like The Ting Tings? Probably.
Labels: i love technology, james

5 Comments:
Wow... you know way too much about us!
I didn't know this was a computer nerd blog. I might have to remove you from my netvibes. Dude...forget the Ting Tings (who i also like). Sent some good stuff to you today.
True, I may know a little about you, but it's tit-for-tit (that is NOT the expression).
Kelley's just mad cause you called her out for visiting the site from France. Just eat your freedom fries and stop casting aspersions against those who love data.
Silly Europeans.
The Ting Tings? Really? Come on, Vazac!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home