Monday, November 17, 2008

Dominance Begins

And so it begins.


I created the blog over a year ago because I knew that there would be a rush on this URL; I had to lay claim to "teamvazac" before someone else did! This is the first post. What took me so long? Maybe I was just waiting for something interesting to happen. Who knows.

What I do know is that Andrea and I were engaged last Friday evening in Sonoma Square. After we had finished up dinner at a lovely trattoria we walked over to the square and sat on a bench. Apparently the chianti had done it's job because she said yes. I was, shall we say, just - bought - fireworks - excited.

This is the last known photo of us pre-engagement. We were up in Seattle watching Notre Dame destroy U-Dub when we ran into our friends Norm, Sarah, Jeevan, and Dinah.  I took a lot of heat for wearing that women's running shirt that day, my friends, a lot of heat.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger jdoughe3 said...

First post! I rule.

Go Vazac.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Bison Girl said...

YAY! I'll anxiously await every new post!

Go Team!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home