Tuesday, January 13, 2009

See ya in hell, two-hour commute

I'm upgrading my bi-weekly commute. That's right, the bus to the train to the shuttle to the office is no longer the fantastic voyage that it once was. Plus, it takes two hours. Not going to cut it in Ought Nine. Thanks to the good folks at sf2g I have come up with a new commute, a THREE-HOUR TOUR!

It's 50 miles of fun. Not only do I ride right past the airport and TWO of Andrea's old offices, I ride by the famous workplaces of the following Bay Area legends:

  • Barry Bonds' AT&T Park

  • Joe Montana's Candlestick

  • Easy E and Rapper 4-Tay's Players Club on the corner of Third and Newcomb right in the heart of H.P.


  • More champagne Mr. 4-Tay'?

    And what exactly houses their Players Club at that intersection? Any guesses? A library, perhaps? A Gap? A What's Up Dog? An art museum? All good guesses, but no.


    Why hello there, Bayview Liquors

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgM_cDvuhvfhawA3gCapZzILTv_km0KnZSfqxU6zzN_T-bJ9wCOEev3vaLbup_yz5tzxpVphI-6J6h24lA3i1hnSTGQqPEyJZJ_MjLuNJ-AbmEdAuNfpSrloA4_LUB1CUKXF8AE/s640/PICT0003.JPG

    "Hey Charlie, did you race for the ND Cycling team?" I don't know why people keep asking me that. Everyone should know that I was captain of both the drinking and making-out-with-chicks team (**high fives himself**). No, no, I didn't ride at ND. I was too busy eating large Papa Johns pizzas. By myself. As a post-dinner snack. Anyway, check these guys for the gear.

    I'm sorta a dork for data.

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    At 8:47 AM , Blogger jdoughe3 said...

    I just received a similar and awesome kit for xmas! My answer will be YES to a similar question from Minnesotans. Ask a stupid question - you deserve whatever answer I decide to give out.

    In reality, Charla was captain of the "living in the engineering lab and playing with UNIX team".

    Sweet hat - I did not receive that...

     
    At 3:19 PM , Blogger Team Vazac said...

    All I can do is suggest, James. I did my best.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home