Harbinger of Success?
Was Andrea happy when we got engaged? I think so. So I dug up some pictures from that weekend to see if I could get any clues from there.
In this picture, I think we both look very happy. The day after the engagement was just beautiful in Sonoma. We were really enjoying ourselves in spite of Notre Dame trying to wreck our weekend. I take this picture as a really good sign.
![]() |
| From Team Vazac |
And as good a sign as that picture may be, I'm just confused by this one. What does it mean that she was trying to eat my neck? Or do I just smell? That's not the face of a girl in love, or do I just not understand this "love" thing yet? Maybe love stinks.
![]() |
| From Team Vazac |
Labels: andrea, engagement, sonoma



2 Comments:
Your hair is short, Chuckles! We were just talking about your cracker skills at lunch today. "Just a whistle away!"
Of course Andrea is happy. We all just show it in a little different way... like eating necks and such.
Congrats again!
I bring my attention to the Andrea bicep in pic #2. The girl is ripped.
According to popular polls, Bicep flexing is one of the foremost indicators of lovingness. Fact.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home