Roundhouse Kicks for Everyone
On a crisp winter day in San Francisco, Chuck Norris delivered roundhouse kicks to the field of the Kaiser Half Marathon. Although he finished within one second of Andrea, she swears that she never saw him.
Of course, Andrea knows that if you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
I consider her very lucky.

5 Comments:
What? I seriously don't get Chuck Norris "humor" Notre Dame called......they said you suck. Boom roasted.
I'm so sad for Kelley. She's missing an entire genre of entertainment. "Some people like to eat frogs' legs. Chuck Norris likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes."
Hey Kelley - go live internationally. BOOM! Roasted.
Great work. I'm with Kelley but I'm laughing at jdoughe3.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Finally got a Google account so that I can post comments to your fantastic blog, Charlie. I'm excited about the possibilities, but yet I feel ashamed that I have betrayed Yahoo!. Yahoo! shall not worry, though. I will still utilize that fantastic site for all of my useless searching of the interwebs. T'eo is Irish!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home