Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yasso x 6

If your pallbearers bring you to Kezar Stadium in foot coffins, you had better hope they dressed you in your finest black suit first.

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger jdoughe3 said...

I have no idea what the odd "foot coffin" analogy means. Where you not wearing black socks?

On behalf of your loyal followers (hey Chuck, Peggy, Carrie, and Matt!) I would like to humbly request that Vazac foot pictures make no further entries on the blog.

BTW, my feet look fantastic after my Yasso 800s. Maybe you should try running easy, then light, then smooth. If you do those things - THEN you'll be fast.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Team Vazac said...

Was wearing my Nike Frees. I read somewhere on the Interwebs that wearing socks with them negates the benefit. And as we know, if it's on the Interweb it has to be true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home