Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time Trialin' - DOPPLEUPDATE


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwwp9kmTTT9wlFgGuZmmQgX0pL3JggJBds4XlqaWpqeHawXahIQ_8rUdj8zaFR8uxMZVvRs0935dNQcGDacMvhMwqoCSMZpfewnpAAPJnJWsSyoGgc4j7xkRL70Mf6qjEaLDq1/s800/IMG00122.jpg


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjxEGw88K38mkFi0N_QXrP4XZawxGtpa3yL44-GJCuQ4DIk7i5TUljmwj0NR_SAqvxGSk_qMrIFOgRkwiEEixNyyqgXdm0S84IzYEJCa1WdJX2jMpfrOg7X3MqHC3pcTurYrV8/

That right, Blogosphere. The Jacksons and I entered our own personal pain caves somewhere along Can~ada Road in Redwood City. Cross-eyed, red-lining, bug-swallowing, lungs-burning....

10.34 miles, 23.69mph, avg 308 watts. Good times, good times.

-UPDATE-
Congrats to Tana for setting the FEMALE COURSE RECORD!! (results found here)

-BONUS UPDATE-
This blog is pre-tty popular. I get literally dozens of e-mails from my three readers (Mom, James, and Kelley) throughout the course of a year. Everyone is asking the same thing: why would you blog about a bike time trial and specifically not tell us, the reader, ANYTHING about your torque? To which I reply over and over, do you mean hub torque or crank torque? And they all said crank torque. Geez, guys. Get off me already. I averaged 273 lb-in. Relax.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pain with us! It was good to be on Can~ada again with Charlie ;) Just like old times but now you're faster!

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I just participated in an activity similar to this in that I was riding my bike around the block in my neighborhood to get the mail and couldn't get up over a 1.5 inch high curb so I crashed and fell off injuring my knee and ankle so badly that I can't walk without a limp nor can I walk up stairs normally. My athletic prowess is without equal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home